- CIN No.: L15520WB1960PLC024710
- AELPE COURT, 3rd Floor, 225C, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata - 700 020
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.obl.org.in
- Tel : +91 033 2281 7001 / 7002
• Orient Beverages Limited is providing this service to you simply as a matter of convenience. Orient Beverages Limited expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that Orient Beverages Limited expressly reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service at any time it deems fit.
• Orient Beverages Limited, its affiliates or employees shall in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or any other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to or usage of the Payment Gateway service.
• Orient Beverages Limited assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted or any interruption or errors in connection with the use and operation of the Payment Gateway service.
• You shall indemnify and hold harmless Orient Beverages Limited and their respective officers, directors and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions. Orient Beverages Limited will not be liable for any failures in the external link or for any fraud perpetrated either at the payment gateway and/or at the bank end that could take place during or after the time of your making payment.
• You agree, understand and confirm that any personal data including details related to debit card/credit card or Bank accounts submitted by you during the time of making payment is transmitted over the Internet and is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that Orient Beverages Limited has no control over such matters.
• Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, Orient Beverages Limited does not in any way guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
You may pay bills of Orient Beverages Limited by using a Debit/Credit Card or through your Internet Banking Account. You submit and agree that the debit/credit card details provided by you to the Payment Gateway for payment transaction processing will be correct and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You agree that when you initiate a payment transaction and/or issue an online payment Instruction and provide your Debit/Credit Card or Bank account details:
• You warrant that you are fully and lawfully entitled to use the said Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account for such transactions.
• You are responsible to ensure that all the Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account details provided by you are accurate.
• You are authorising the debit to the nominated Debit/Credit Card or Bank account for the settlement of bills selected by you along with the applicable fees, if applicable.
• You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your presented Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the bill/s selected by you inclusive of the applicable fees, if applicable.
• Convenience fees, if applicable shall be levied for Online Payments using any payment channel (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc). Convenience fee can also be referred to as Internet handling fee.
Collection of information: We collect personally identifiable information, like Names/Party Names, Mobile, Email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Cookie/tracking technology: The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of information: We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (i) permitted or required by law; or, (ii) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (iii) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to data security: Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, officials of the Company (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Sri Jiyut Prasad, Company Secretary, Orient Beverages Ltd. Regd. Office Address: “Aelpe Court”, 3rd Floor, 225C, A. J. C. Bose Road, Kolkata- 700020, W.B. Phone: (033) 2281 7001/ 7002, Mobile: +91 85848 98826 Email: email@example.com
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.